Tuesday, January 18, 2011

blexams

So, Cave Story is a goddamn amazing game. Although it's shorter than I thought it would be. I had gotten through three-quarters of it before, but then stopped. So I started up again recently, but switched from my PC to playing it on the Wii.

WHICH REMINDS ME

It is much harder than I thought it would be to convert serial data into USB data. There's a logical flow to my thoughts, I swear.

I was playing An Untitled Story, and I realized that I should be playing with a gamepad (as gamers are wont to do). I then realized that, what better way to acquire a gamepad than to make one? Far too much wiring later, I realized thirdly that goddamn serial data is fickle, yo.

Speaking of electronics, I recently started to experiment with sending audio through circuitry. Which means that I am going to either break my iPod or have some crrrreeezzzzyyyyy shit going on.

On Sunday night, I went to Juliet's house. We haven't really hung out for a while. It got kind of awkward when she realized that I was ignoring her. Sorry. I was stupid about that. But she's cool. It's just a little bit annoying. See, I've been pretty lonely these past few weeks. I've been keeping busy with tons of stuff. But there was still a part of me which said that hanging out with friends was this great thing which I had forgotten: this great tension and fattening experience which would take the place of work or drugs. Finally doing it, finally hanging out with someone, I was disappointed.

ohhhhhhhh welllllllllll.

Wrote an essay for an exam today about teenagers finding their sexuality and thus unleashing a world of choke and rape upon themselves. Goooood shit.

1 comment:

Clarence Miller said...

hehe your a funny guy

Following, please do the same

Learn to pick up the ladies
therichesthappiest.blogspot.com

Post a Comment